Who wears Vacheron Constantin watches?
People like Jay Z, Alexander Skarsgard (played Tarzan), and Silvio Berlusconi (former Prime Minister of Italy) are wearers of Vacheron Constantin watches. Silvio Berlusconi wears the Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Minute Repeater Perpetual Calendar. The watch was produced from 1976 through 2006 and it features a platinum case, a front crystal made of sapphire, and a back crystal made of acrylic.
Where to buy Vacheron Constantin
A Vacheron Constantin watch should only be bought from an honest dealer like Wingate's Quality Watches. Our rich history includes selling top of the line timepieces like the Patek Philippe, Breitling, Rolex, and Audemars Piguet. Also, we offer customers our quality services which entail competitive prices, an exceptional customer service, and remote transaction processes.
Why is Vacheron Constantin so expensive?
Vacheron Constantin watches are considered expensive because of the high quality nature of materials and components used, production time, and brand name.
Nature of materials and components used
The materials that Vacheron Constantin use in their watches include diamond, gold, platinum, and titanium. In regards to components (complications) used, they use complications such as minute repeaters, chronograph, and tourbillon.
Every Vacheron Constantin watch takes long periods of time to produce. The Vacheron Constantin Kallista, for example, took over 8 months to simply make and about 20 months for the jewelers to encrust.
Vacheron Constantin is one of the oldest manufacturer of luxury watches (1755), and they've made watches worn by famous individuals such Edward VIII and Pope Pius XI. We can honestly say Vacheron Constantin timepieces are exclusive, luxurious, and can stand the test of time.
How much are Vacheron Constantin watches?
Vacheron Constantin watches can cost as little as $3,000 (rough price) and as high as $11 million. Examples of their luxury watches are the Vacheron Constatin Overseas and Vacheron Constatin Malte Tourbillon Tonneau.
How to pronounce Vacheron Constantin
Vacheron Constantin is a French name derived from Jean-Marc Vacheron and François Constantin.
The brand is pronounced VASH-er-ahn-kon-stan-TAN.
How can you tell if a Vacheron Constantin watch is real?
To verify if your Vacheron Constantin watch is original, you can do the following:
Are Vacheron Constantin good watches?
- Carefully examine the watch yourself by using every of its alleged functions. Also, check the aesthetic details of the watch itself to confirm if they're authentic or not.
- Open up the watch and check if the seal of the Canton of Geneva is stamped on the lead seal. Furthermore, check whether or not the movement itself is stamped with the Hallmark of Geneva and the brand name itself.
- You can obtain a Certificate of Authenticity from Vacheron Constatin. This usually involves the timepiece being examined by trustworthy watch dealers/experts. After which you'll be given an in-depth explanation of the inner workings of the watch.
Vacheron Constantin timepieces have various features that make them stand out:
When to service Breitling
- Vacheron Constantin itself is one of the oldest brands in the world of watchmaking. They started making watches in 1755, and their watches have been worn by historical figures like Napoleon Bonaparte. Also, they belong to the Holy Trinity of the watch world: Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, Patek Philippe. The Holy Trinity comprises of three Swiss brands that are regarded as the best manufacturers of watches.
- Vacheron Constantin watches have complications like minute repeaters, chronograph, and the worldtimer, designed to show up to 37 different time zones.
- The designs of Vacheron Constantin watches are original, detailed, and decorative. Examples are their 1972 and Métiers D'art collection. The 1972 feature unique trapezium shaped watch cases while the Métiers D'art involve the printing of a motif on the watch face.
- Vacheron Constantin use materials such as gold, platinum, steel, and diamond in their timepieces. As a matter of fact, watches in the Heures Créatives collection demand the use of substantial amounts (hundreds) of diamonds to make.
Breitling watches should be serviced every 2-4 years to ensure that the timepiece runs smoothly. The services are to prevent the watch from breaking due to reasons such as an insufficient lubricant, worn pieces, faulty seals, and reduced water-resistance capabilities.
Is the Breitling Navitimer a good watch?
The Breitling Navitimer 01, for example, is a favorite of pilots which features the caliber 01 that has a power reserve of 70 hours (minimum). The timepiece has a black dial that is complemented by the red seconds hand and silver chronograph counters. That said, one of the most important functions of the Navitimer 01 is that it can be used to carry out processes like currency conversion, multiply and divide numbers, calculate speed and production rate, and determine gas consumption.
Rolex Watches Nickname and Information Guides
Find Bob Wingate's Rolex Watches Nickname Guide HERE
Find Bob Wingate's Rolex Vintage Watches Nickname Guide HERE
Find Bob Wingate's Rolex Watches Nicknamed for Famous People HERE
Find Bob Wingate's Rolex Watch Sea-Dweller History HERE